Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,203 Posts
heard from or know how Original Pete is doing. I always enjoyed reading his threads. Seemed like a really nice person. Always positive. Something nice to say. Hope all is well in his life.
Thats strange you ask that, I was at Ryans today with the Family and for some odd reason he popped into my mind and wondered how he was doing. I have emailed him a few times in the past but never heard anything back. He is a swell guy, I too miss reading his posts. I have also sokld him things in the past. Hope all is well with him
:p3:

·
Premium Member
1,916 Posts
heard from or know how Original Pete is doing. I always enjoyed reading his threads. Seemed like a really nice person. Always positive. Something nice to say. Hope all is well in his life.
I agree and I miss his post too. Wish there was a way to contact him, just to see how things are.

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
Yeah, I miss ol Pete too! I saw a post of his today and thought Hey, Pete's back! But it was from awhile ago that was reposted. Hope the best for him.:shakehands: Blake

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.