Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
5,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The website here has been very slow for me this past evening. Takes forever waiting on web pages or threads to come up and for new posts to display once entered. Is anyone else having this problem today? Has someone at a rival site hacked tri-five.com?

Just wondering,

Harry

·
Premium Member
16,825 Posts
Yesterday was great all day for me but this morning I have had issues with pictures not opening and some threads timing out while waiting to open. :dontknow:

There is definitely still a problem with the Trifive site. It took me over 30 minutes to get this thread to load. Even now the page is not fully loaded and I see a message saying "waiting for Trifive.com" or "Transferring data from Trifive.com" at the bottom of my screen. I'm not even sure if I will be able to post this when I am finished typing. Hackers should be put down! :dontknow:

7,080 Posts
Mine had all the problems earlier. As of yesterday it is as fast and perfect as ever. Lloyd :bowtier:

·
Premium Member
16,825 Posts
There is definitely still a problem with the Trifive site. It took me over 30 minutes to get this thread to load. Even now the page is not fully loaded and I see a message saying "waiting for Trifive.com" or "Transferring data from Trifive.com" at the bottom of my screen. I'm not even sure if I will be able to post this when I am finished typing. Hackers should be put down! :dontknow:

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Hey Hotrod, did you try rebooting your computer? If not, give it a whirl.:anim_25::anim_25::anim_25:

·
Administrator
9,086 Posts
Trifive has not been hacked, As with any thing on the internet, from time to time connections can slow down but they return to full speed quickly.

Plus it also depends on your internet providers speed.

So no hackers in Trifive, lets not spread that rumor.

Thanks

Otis :)

·
Registered
5,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
:):tu Thanks, Otis! Appreciate your explaining that. I was having such a time getting the pages to load yesterday that I couldn't help but wonder.

Best regards,

Harry

·
Registered
1956 2 door post 4 speed Muncie
691 Posts
I had problems when I tried to purchase some product

I was trying to buy a couple of hats and tshirts and a belt buckle but no go got this error message yesterday and today.

Microsoft JET Database Engine error '80040e09'

Cannot update. Database or object is read-only.

/vsadmin/inc/inccart.asp, line 1516

·
Registered
526 Posts
I will add that I've not had the level of trouble with the site as I've had recently. I don't know what has changed but I have had similar problems as discussed above. Slow or impossible page loads and time-outs.

I don't know if any others share my experience. I can say this site has NEVER loaded slower than it has recently. That's on multiple browesrs, devices, or even locations and providers.

Not sure what's going on, but it isn't good.

·
Administrator
9,086 Posts
Okay.

The site was doing a full offsite backup last night and this morning, that is why is was slow. It had to transfer 44 billion bytes of information to a remote backup server in NYC.

Next the problem with the store, which is on another server I own was that the iuser account needed write permissions to it's databse.. It works now.

So that's the story guys.

Otis :)

·
Registered
5,144 Posts
I've been getting "Ooops this site cannot be found",
"Bad Gateway",etc.,but I just kind of figured that
with 1,500+ members and guests on here at any
one time it's a wonder that bowtie-trifive can
handle what it does considering all the replies,
posting of photos,info,etc. that we all put up.

Hope we don't overload it too much and blow a circuit.:sign0020:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.