Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
I agree, I don't believe she can't see the potential!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just keep telling her it will be worth over $100K, just don't tell her it will cost 1.5X the selling price to build it.
I is a disease, blood born I believe. I started around 14 years old and here I am at 62 still having fun!

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
I love it.

I mentioned to the Warden that I was hankering for a red/white 55 HT in excellent condition that is for sale in my area, upgraded all round, a real nice car. A good deal in my mind, but I got the serious stinkeye shot in my direction. Solution? Just bring it home one day, take the beatings til her arms fail, then all will be good.

·
Stainless Trim Restoration
10,150 Posts
Is that the one that was down in Buda? I had some good dealing with that guy, when I lived in Austin.

I just puchased some Nomad interior trim, and have picked out what I need for my prject. There is about 1/2 a complete set of door and quarter interior trim available in the group, it's down in the classified section.

Good luck with the project, I remember my first Nomad and the excitment of bringing it home.......was not married at the time.

Mikey
55wagoncrazy

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Is that the one that was down in Buda? I had some good dealing with that guy, when I lived in Austin.

I just puchased some Nomad interior trim, and have picked out what I need for my prject. There is about 1/2 a complete set of door and quarter interior trim available in the group, it's down in the classified section.

Good luck with the project, I remember my first Nomad and the excitment of bringing it home.......was not married at the time.

Mikey
55wagoncrazy
Yes, that would be the one. It's gonna be our new dove blind this weekend. :scared0016:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
You think it upset her? Not compared to me telling her about the second 55 I bought the night before we picked this up.
You're treading on thin ice, my friend. I've seen her eyes burn right through your skull before. Don't push your luck... mmmmmmmmm

:sign0016: and :anim_25:

·
Administrator
49,472 Posts
Sounds like our wives have been comparing notes. My wife is usually a lot less than thrilled when i bring another car home. Don`t push your luck too far.
Terry

·
Premium Member
5,795 Posts
Better to ask forgiveness, than ask permission. You are going to suffer some, but at least you already have the car! :)

·
Stainless Trim Restoration
10,150 Posts
Yes, that would be the one. It's gonna be our new dove blind this weekend.

Hope they don't shoot back..........

Mikey

·
Premium Member
4,727 Posts
1 - 20 of 40 Posts