Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,
Just been looking over the inside of "Alice" and noticed the headlining retainers are a bit to be desired. When i got her the head lining was not in her.
I have noticed (above the doors on either side) there is a pair of what i call head liner retainers, they are a metal strip (about 1 1/2" wide) with many shark teeth type hooks pressed out, running at the extreme outside edge of the headliner. I presume this is where the head liner tucks into when it is fitted. My problem is i can not find anywhere that advertise a replacement for them. I need to either replace or repair the ones i have due to rust issues with them. On all 4 pieces i have a section about 3-4" long that have rusted out and lost their teeth.
Any one have any idea where i can procure a good set of these items or have a set for a 4 door sedan that i can purchase, or in a pinch a set that is in poor condition with at least 4" of great condition that i can use to graft into mine. I need to do all 4 pieces
Thanks David

·
Registered
2,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.