Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I found my dream car and I think I'm ready to make her beautiful again:wavey: . I just bought the 57 and I've never restored a car before. What is the best place to start. For starters there two rust holes on the driver and passenger floor rear floors are fine. I'm not sure of the trunk floor yet cause there is no key for the lock. Body wise there is surface rust and one small rust thru on the left front qtr panel. All chrome is in pretty good shape.

Thanks,

Jovialks

·
Registered
4,984 Posts
Welcome Jovialks, experience and knowledge is here for the asking. Just check out the other areas for specific questions or just general talk.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Good luck on the 57. A good place to start is to make sure you have plenty of $. Restorations can be expensive even if you do all the labor.

·
Registered
19,595 Posts
WELCOME

:sign0016:tobowtie-trifive:wavey: :anim_25:with the project... Later, Dave

·
Registered
12,123 Posts
Hi Jovialks, welcome to TriFive. On here you will find so many people that will be able to help or offer some fantastic advise. Anything you undertake and are not sure of post your question and watch the answers follow.

68,758 Posts
:hello: hi jovialks and welcome. good to have you here. congrats and have fun with it. pics will help to get info, plus ;amin_111;

·
Registered
9,469 Posts
:bowtier:....Welcome to Trifive... once you have the car the rest will come in time ..just take it slow and work with your budget no matter how small and you'll enjoy your new project as it progresses.......good luck :tu

·
Registered
4,141 Posts
Welcome aboard!!:sign0016:

Glad you found us:D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.