Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new to this trifive community, My name is Brennan DeGeorgis. I joined this site for help and info on my new project that i just literally started yesterday. Long story but my dad passed july 2008, He had a 56 210 chevy that he got when he was 17, he had the car untill he was 35 about. I was about 8 when the car got sold. My dad had the car stripped down and blasted and drivetrain was taken out. he was going to have the car fully restored but it got sold due to divorce. I found the guy he sold the car to about 9 months ago and it turned out the guy never touched the car and it sat in his garage. And it heres the best news, the 56 never got transferred out of my dads name. So i bought the car back from him. and now i want to restore the car in memory of my dad. I will post pictures of the car soon.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Welcome from a NOR CAL native residing in the south! Dont hesitate to ask any questions on this site, invaluable resource while restoring your dad's car...(Trust me I know the feeling, kind of the same background with my car)..Just ask any questions on this site and youll get help fast! These guys have helped me TONS! Good luck with build and keep us posted!
:pics-1:

·
KINGS X 56 = R.I.P. August 31, 2014Senior Member 2
2,885 Posts
Welcome glad to have you & your 56 Chevy. Great story too, post some pictures so we can see the car from the start of restoration to when she is finally finished.

KINGS X 56

68,758 Posts
:hello: hi brennan and welcome. good to have you here and nice intro. so cool to get you dads car and do this. :anim_25:

·
Trifive on Facebook Admin Trifive Leaders Club
6,152 Posts
Hello Brennan
welcome aboard
looking forward to seeing those pic's
enjoy...:)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.