Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey so I'm new to forums and the try five community. I own a 1956 210 Townsman 6 passenger wagon. I'm currently trying my hardest to restore it. it has some rust on the floor boards, so I'm going to replace them and weld in new ones. I'm switching the front seats to buckets. upgrading the wire harness. Just trying to get it back on the road again. She was my high school car. miss driving her. http://www.trifive.com/forums/images/smilies/bowtieb.jpg

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
im gonna put some photos up tomorrow. all the interior, chrome, and the outside. hope ya'll will like it and give me tips on what i should do to fix it.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Hi Townsman from Sydney in Oz.

I am a big fan of a love story. Look forward to following your progress.

Take it easy
Stuey

·
Premium Member
3,813 Posts
:wavey: Hi Townsman and welcome to a great trifive family where you will find many friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful folks. Glad you joined us. :shakehands:

·
Registered
985 Posts
:sign0016: 210 Townsman longroof :tu:tu '56, yeah, that's OK:). 2 or more-door? Lots of help here for 'us'...the :cool0012: guys. :pics-1:

·
Registered
15,587 Posts
Hello and :sign0016:tobowtie-trifive from Texas.You'll find many friendly folks here ready to help.Glad you joined in and:sign0016: aboard.:shakehands:
Big Bob:flag4::bowtier:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.