Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everybody, Nice to chat with so many others who have the same interests in one of chevrolets GREATEST achievments! I deceided to join incase I need some help or advice on my recently started project...a 1956 210 handyman wagon. Been a trifive lover since I was old enough to distinguish a bowtie from everything else. Had a 56 2dr hardtop for about 15 years. Toted that thing around with me everywhere, notice I say toted, total basket case. Never enough time or money to start or finish anything on it. Life happens fast. Well, happened upon this wagon in a wheels an deals mag and had to look at it. Long story short...bought it and parted out the 2dr. Although still have "baskets" I now have alot less CASE if you know what I mean. Happy to report restoration going fairly well, body lifted off the frame and going through sandpaper like water. Look forward to reading all replys and thanks for such a GREAT site :D

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
I'm jealous -- life really does come at you at full speed, and every weekend I waste is one less that I have to work on my car!

We'd love to see some progress pics if you have 'em.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.