Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is Dave. I have a '56 210 2 door sedan that I just picked up in September 2005. I'm cleaning my garage to make some room to work on it. Just got some of my chassis parts in so that as soon as I get the garage neatened up I can get started on it. I am planning on building it into a driver. I'm moving the rear springs inboard, installing front power disc brakes, and a Uni-steer power rack and pinion. Body needs floor boards, interior,and a lot of work. Probably be a few years before it's a driver.

Dave

·
Registered
11 Posts
Dave's project

Started mine a couple of years ago with the same problems. Floor boards were a snap. The quarter panels were a bit tricky, since I found a pint of vodka in behind one of the panels. It just takes time and money.
Mojoschev

·
Senior Member 4 Gold Stars
4,460 Posts
Welcome Dave. Sounds like you have a plan and have a pretty good idea where your going. Thats good, good for you. Take yourself tons of pic's. I marvel at the stages mine was in as I went along. You will be amazed at how much you forget you have done. I know, it took me 5 years to build mine.

·
Administrator
1,297 Posts
Damm Dave
You DA MAN :D Hey I know to Im from North Attleborro Mass :eek: I use to live on Adamsdale road . Came out to Pa in 84 and been here since. How the heck are things going ??

·
Registered
4,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Prostreet, I live on Jackson in the Falls. Been here 22 years. Just getting back into rods. Got burned out from to many hours on everyone elses. Went bassfishing and camping for a while. Started going to cruises last year and got the bug again.

Dave:D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.