Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all from 55fazzi.

I am new to the site and look forward to corresponding with you soon. I currently own a '55 two door 210 sedan. It is lowered by spindles, cut coil springs in front and blocks in the rear. The car is white in color with a burgundy and grey tweed interior with tinted windows. I am running an '84 Corvette 350 (carb) with a 700R4 trans and factory rear. Future plans are to install rack and pinion power steering, narrow a F**d rear end (already own) and mini-tubs, install either a 4-link or 4-bar rear suspension with air bags or coilovers. Install tubular control arms in front with bags or coilovers. I will post pictures as soon as my son shows me how! :) Talk to soon!
Tom

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks Terry! nice to meet you...Thanks PaPa Mike...I will join in the chat when time (Family) permits...

Thanks again...

Tom

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Welcome! Pretty cool bunch of guys hanging out here....You'll like it!

1,544 Posts
welcome

Hey Fazzi are you lucky enough to have one of those rust free California cars? welcome to the site from sunny Cali, oh! yeah you already know about that sunny stuff, I have lived in Livermore for thirty years and haven't found a place I like better. Bob:

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hello Bob (57viper) and Tom (Toms57chevy) Nice to meet you both! Yes Sir Tom...my car is a very nice driver. It shows very well and is always popular at the local car shows and cruise-ins. I cannot take credit for the entire build. The previous owner did most of the hard work. I promise to post pics as soon as my son shows me how!!!!I dont want any trouble with the law!

Hey Bob...I think I have been to Livermore a time or two! And NO SIR! If memory serves me correctly my 210 was assembled in Missouri and was first purchased in the great state of TEXAS. DMV records show I am the 4th owner and the only registrant outside of Texas. Not a California car but close! In other words...if there is rust..I cant find any or....the PO's made it go away.
Talk to you both soon!

Tom (55fazzi)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.