Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy folks - I noted that this forum is mostly geared toward passenger cars - I am a truck nut. Just recently bought a real nice '57 3100 - all stock steel with late model light truck clip sectioned in (not just stubbed - one of the best jig jobs I have seen in a while), and 305\th350, 4 wheel discs and real sharp (almost stock with original seat) interior.

Externally although appearing stock it is Flame Red with a beautifully done wood bed - it shows well and is very pampered the resto is over 20 years old and has only a couple small spots that my body guy assure me will rub out (enamel - but not clearcoat)!

I am currently upgrading it to digital instruments (in the stock bezel and backplate), with LED and Halogen lighting (all in stock hardware), cruise control, electric windows, . No matter where wife and I take it we have to allow extra time to visit with all the folks that do just as I did when I saw the for sale sign on her - fall flat in love!!! And in the end - THATS what its all about!!!

·
RIP 11/24/2021
68,223 Posts
:hello: hi jwm and wife, welcome. good to have you here and nice intro. plenty of truck nuts here and even a section on homepage. congrats on getting that 57 and have fun with it. ............hint:;amin_111;

·
Registered
19,497 Posts
WELCOME

:sign0016:to trifive jwm:shakehands: :anim_25:with that cool truck... Later, Dave

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.