Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know, I sound like the Chamber of Commerce! It is a great place, and I'm looking forward to our Spring Rod Run in a couple of weeks. Our mostly-dry weather makes it possible to drive a classic car most of the time; no salt and only a little rain (vacuum wipers, you know.)

Haven't had a chance to get involved with any of the many car clubs in town, yet, but I'm planning on doing that soon.

Looking forward to some fun discussions on the forum. Thanks.

·
Registered
68,758 Posts
:hello: hi tommy and welcome. good to have you here. do you have a trifive? :stupido2:

·
Registered
88 Posts
I know, I sound like the Chamber of Commerce! It is a great place, and I'm looking forward to our Spring Rod Run in a couple of weeks. Our mostly-dry weather makes it possible to drive a classic car most of the time; no salt and only a little rain (vacuum wipers, you know.)

Haven't had a chance to get involved with any of the many car clubs in town, yet, but I'm planning on doing that soon.

Looking forward to some fun discussions on the forum. Thanks.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.