Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings!

My wife has been wanting a 57' chevy for a long time now, that has been about as specific as she has been. Then about a month ago we saw a 57' Bel Air Two door (full sedan, I think). I hear about it nearly every day. So before making an investment of time and money I figured I'd better start my research.

I have a year or so before I'll have the extra funds and space to through at a project like this, but figured I had better get started.

Thanks,
-Coby
Bend, OR, USA

·
RIP 11/24/2021
68,758 Posts
:hello: hi coby and welcome. good to have you here, good hunting. :anim_25: ........................... getting one for the wife, should have used that one (when I got my 57). :damnmate:

·
Premium Member
3,813 Posts
:wavey: Hi Coby and welcome to a great trifive family where you will find many friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful folks. Good luck on your venture! Glad you joined us. :shakehands:

·
Registered
8,875 Posts
:sign0016:bowtie-trifive

·
Registered
19,596 Posts
WELCOME

:sign0016:tobowtie-trifiveCoby:shakehands: :anim_25:with your dream car... Later, Dave

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Hello and :sign0016: to the bowtie-trifive. So...good thing you listen to your wife! Enjoy the new ride! :blowtiedb:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.