Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, my name is Jonathan, 30 years old. Just moved back to the states and to Chicago from Montreal.

I actually own a 1950 Chevy Styleline that I bought for my fiancé as an engagement gift. But I love 55-57 as well. My stepdad used to have a kind of rough primer grey 57 4-door when I was a little kid.

Nice to me you all.
Jonathan

Attachments

·
Registered
5,305 Posts
Hello :sign0016: to bowtie-trifive :shakehands:

·
Registered
19,595 Posts
WELCOME

:sign0016:tobowtie-trifiveJonathon:shakehands: Glad you joined us... Later, Dave

·
Registered
15,587 Posts
Hello Jonathan,glad you joined us @bowtie-trifive and:sign0016: aboard from the Lone Star State.:anim_25: :shakehands: :sign0016:

·
Registered
67,745 Posts
:hello: hi jonathan and welcome. good to have you here. cool ride. :tu

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks for the welcome everyone. Seems like a great network on here.

If any fellow Chicagoans have tips for where to go to get plugged into the old car scene, I am eager to make some connections and hopefully learn a lot from guys that have been at this long before me!

Thanks again!
Jonathan

·
Premium Member
3,598 Posts
Hi Johnathan, nice looking Styleline. Old cars are good. :sign0016: to bowtie-trifive

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks! It's definitely a "20-footer" okay...maybe more like 25...

It was given an amateur restoration a good while back. Bad paint job is starting to bubble in places... But the interior is pretty nice and the mechanics are good(ish).

I bought it for my wife as an engagement gift about a year and a half ago. and we plan to tinker with it together.

I won't win any car shows but I've driven it from Ohio to Montreal and from Ohio to Chicago, so it's got a lot of life left! :)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.