Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I'm Danny. I'm not the owner of the 57 but my wife is. We just acquired a 57 210 4 door wagon. First order is to replace the straight 6 with a warmed up 327. We just sold our race car. A 70 Maverick and found this one to replace it so she can play at the track. Anyway have found lots of great info that is helping. And like anything already spending money getting parts. Here's a pic of her car next to mine. Looking forward to having both cars for a long time.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,305 Posts
Hello Danny, :sign0016: to bowtie-trifive :shakehands:

·
Premium Member
3,663 Posts
:sign0016:Danny (and wife) :shakehands:

·
Registered
3,061 Posts
:sign0016: to bowtie-trifive:shakehands:

·
Registered
15,587 Posts
Hello Danny and:sign0016: aboard tobowtie-trifive from the Lone Star State.Great to have you here.:shakehands: :anim_25: :sign0016:

·
Registered
67,750 Posts
:hello: hi danny and welcome. good to have you here and good looking wagon. maybe get your honey to join up too. :tu

·
Registered
Auckland, New Zealand
7,801 Posts
:ciao:Hi Danny and :sign0016: to bowtie-trifive from New Zealand :n_z: :shakehands:

·
Registered
19,595 Posts
WELCOME

:sign0016:tobowtie-trifiveDanny:shakehands: :anim_25:with the new long roof... Later, Dave

·
Premium Member
3,813 Posts
:wavey: Hi Danny (and wife too) and welcome to a great trifive family where you will find many friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful folks. Glad you joined us. :shakehands:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.