Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been away from the "Oldies" for a few years, too close to the lake I guess. First car was a '55 two door sedan w/265. Never could outrun the 56's with Power Pak.
Yeah!!!! Fever has returned!!! Just bought a '57 9 passenger 210 wagon, in pretty good shape for a rebuild. Has a 235 with three on the tree. Wife says that she plans on driving the wagon also, but she never learned to drive a stick shift, and now too old to learn. That discussion resulted in............ change out to sbc and auto. Go figure!! Got to keep the woman happy, she is the head of the "food chain", as you all know.
Will probably be looking for help from the Trifive forum for suggestions.
Any of you East Texas guys out there, I'm near Pittsburg. Would love to hear from you. Thanks, Ken Masters:

·
Registered
5,305 Posts
Hello Ken, :sign0016: to bowtie-trifive :shakehands:

·
Registered
99 Posts
:sign0016: to bowtie-trifive Ken. Glad you joined us. Lot's of good people on here with the know how to help you out. :shakehands:

·
Trifive Automotive Electrical Wiring Expert
27,017 Posts
Welcome to bowtie-trifive !!! There's several members from East Texas. Bamiller (Bill) is from your town. I met him while driving through Pittsburg on the Hot Rod power tour this year. Larry48 is a sponser from Tyler and has classic car insurance. ..... http://www.trifive.com/forums/member.php?u=11959 .....

·
Premium Member
3,598 Posts
Hi Ken, welcome to bowtie-trifive. I am in Pittsburg, I'll PM you. If you can't figure out how to open your personal messages, check out the how-to's on the website help videos.

·
Premium Member
3,813 Posts
:wavey: Hi Ken and welcome to a great trifive family where you will find many friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful folks. Glad you joined us. :shakehands:

·
Registered
11,214 Posts
:sign0016: to bowtie-trifive from a fellow Texan.

·
Registered
27,726 Posts
Welcome

:bowtieb:

·
Registered
67,707 Posts
:hello: hi ken and welcome. good to have you here. congrats and have fun with that wagon. ......................... hint :pics-1:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.