Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello, I'm a first time restorer of a 55 Del Ray. I’ve had the car for about four years in which I have completely disassembled the car and completed most of the panel replacements. I’m now in the process of figuring out the running gear and suspension. I found this forum on a search engine and quickly realized that there were people out there that have just as many answers as I have questions. Look forward to talking with y’all.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Hey Dreamer... Welcome. You will find a lot of nice folks here that know a lot about our favorite cars.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Welcome

Welcome from Houston!

I must say with experience, all the help provided to this beginner has been a great value. Each time I get help here I struggle with how I will return the help. Hopefully, someone will ask a question and I will have an answer.

I will be watching for your threads about your running gear and suspension. These are areas I have questions about myself. I am reading as much as I can before I submit anything.

Good Luck!

Don Copeland
57 Project
Houston, TX

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
I'm thrilled when I know the answer! Finding the right answer is usually just a matter of asking and someone will help out. I love to read all the threads just in case I might learn something new! :)

·
Registered
209 Posts
Back At You From 6 Flags Area

Live near 6 Flags over Georgia -- this is a good place to get advice, etc--Hnag in there--it gets better!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.