Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I came across the website looking for info/advice about possibly attempting a project. I however, have no knowledge so anything I do will have to be paid for or done as a project by the local community college shop. I'm considering getting a 56 4dr 210 and transforming it into a black and white police car for our local FOP (Fraternal Order of Police) lodge. The asking price is $2900 plus I need to get it from North Dakota so that will cost me also. I'm just wondering how costly this project could get and if I'm getting in over my head. Comments welcome. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
1,916 Posts
Welcome to trifive GPD. I've paid that much for parts for mine. If that is a complete car it sounds like a good deal........:bowtier:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply. I am posting this on the project board also and adding pics.

Here is a pic of it:

·
Registered
5,584 Posts
Wtlcome Aboard! the members here are a wealth of information and experience with these beautiful cars..looks like a solid car for a 50"s police car project:)

·
Registered
4,984 Posts
Pictures can only tell so much, but it appears to look fairly solid. Hows the floor pans and trunk ? Major metal repair can get costly but the price seems good for what i am seeing from here.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks again for all the replies. I also posted this topic on the "Chit chat" board, not the project board....and added lots more pics and the seller's description.

Mike

·
Registered
19,595 Posts
WELCOME

:sign0016:to trifive Mike:shakehands: Glad you found us... Later, Dave

68,758 Posts
:hello: hi gpd and welcome. good to have you here. looks like a good buy, have fun with it.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hello Thomas,

I have a buddy in Malmo. We worked together with the United Nations Police in Kosovo. I visited him a few years ago and made a day trip to Copenhagen as well. A very nice visit....and the most beautiful ladies I've ever seen.

Mike

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.