Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wet behind the ears to Tri 5's but my wife wants one, so it's a hall pass to work on a car. Great site by the way.

·
Premium Member
7,631 Posts
Welcome

:sign0016: You said that your wife was interested in geting one. I'm not selling anything but was interested in what your looking for :D!

68,758 Posts
:hello: hi b and welcome. good to have you here. man thats great the wife wants one, cool. :party0031:.................yup, shes a keeper. :tu

·
Registered
19,595 Posts
WELCOME

Welcome to trifive... Glad you found us... Later, Dave

·
Premium Member
1,798 Posts
We Accept Hall Passes!! - -

:sign0016: to TriFive! If the Wife wants one - we're here to help - we're very familiar with "To Do" Lists!! Let us know what she's looking for - we'll try to help you find one !:wavey:

·
Registered
792 Posts
Ditto, on the where in Kansas are you? Just joined myself, south of Wichita in Wellington. Still learning to navigate the board here but do a LOT of reading and looking.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Where in Kansas

Sorry I just saw all the replies to this intro post. I am in Garnett, Kansas. South of KC about 1hr on 169Hwy. I would love to have a chapter here that is tri five. I just don't see that many of them. There are like 6 tri fives in the area and all 6 of them are at every car show every time and they are Much older than I am and until I produce some results I won't have any street credit with the old guys. Anyone interested in this joining of the stumped minds to work on and assist with tri five restoration in the Kansas/MO/NE/OK area please send me a message and let me know.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.