Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, I just picked up a 56 one-fifty handyman a week ago. I have it down to the frame already and am tearing into it. I seen the site and could use all the advise I can get so I signed up today. Just wanted to say Hello and get my feet wet.

I am starting on my frame now. already have a 402 big block that is going in her. I have a Saginaw 4-speed three line tranny to go behind it. I am planning to narrow the rear and go with pro street ladder bar suspension. That is my next step the rear suspension... I have nothing for rear suspension at this point so I am looking.

I am glad to be a part of the Trifive family!!!!:party0031:

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Roadkill, Glad to have you aboard. We'll be glad to give you all the info and advice we can. Take pics of the tear down and rebuild. Good luck Charles :wavey:

68,758 Posts
:hello: hi rk and welcome. good to have you here and nice intro. .............roadkill :eating:

·
Registered
206 Posts
welcome to the site . love the big block . youll find years of experienece and a life time of knowledge here :sign0016:

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Welcome!

:sign0016:Welcome from sunny Florida:wavey: Glad to have you on board. Post some pics of your ride when you get a chance. (M go Blue!) JIM.

·
Registered
19,595 Posts
WELCOME

:sign0016:to trifive Roadkill from another 56 owner:shakehands: Later, Dave

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.