Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just joined minutes ago, Fantastic site! Sold 50 chevy and bought 55 chevy belair 2 dr. post, 327, powerglide this fall, Car is solid and had upgrades done to it, disc front brakes, new interior just to mention a few. Winter projects for it include, new wire harness, replace tired power glide with 200R4 and Currie 9" rearend assembly .Glad I found and joined this site will probably have questions.

·
Registered
66,172 Posts
hi Rowdy and welcome. good to have you here. congrats, have fun with it.

Reactions: RRRRRowdy

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Welcome to the site, with lots of assistance and knowledge of what to do and what not to do. Did my own interior with Ciadella kit. It took time, but looks great now.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Welcome to the site! Glad to have another fellow Minnesotan aboard. How about some pics? :)

·
Registered
732 Posts
Just joined minutes ago, Fantastic site! Sold 50 chevy and bought 55 chevy belair 2 dr. post, 327, powerglide this fall, Car is solid and had upgrades done to it, disc front brakes, new interior just to mention a few. Winter projects for it include, new wire harness, replace tired power glide with 200R4 and Currie 9" rearend assembly .Glad I found and joined this site will probably have questions.
Good choice for the transmission

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.