Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
My name is Geoff. I was just informed of this site by trifive. It looks like a fantastic place to hangout.

A bit about me, if your interested:

I was born into a 57 family 40 years ago. My dad's first car was a 57 Chevy and he had several others when I was small. My dad and mom dated in that first car and I was brought home from the hospital in it, too! 57 Chevys are in my blood. My first car was a 57 Chevy 2dr B/A sedan that I bought in 1984 and I STILL have it!! I have owned about 22 55-57s over the years. I have 10 at this time. Some are parts cars and some are projects in waiting. 57 Chevys are my specialty and I have spent alot of time researching and working on them.

I buy, sell, restore 55-64 Chevy cars and parts.
I buy and sell parts/cars worldwide on eBay under g3chevyparts.
I also have a Media Blasting business called Blast Off Mobile Soda Stripping and serve customers all over NE Kansas and KC, MO.

My cell # is 785-817-3939. If you need help, parts, or Media Blasting, just call. And if you just want to come visit, that would be great.

See ya on the site,
Geoff McIntyre

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Welcome

Welcome Geoff: alwys good to have a new member join our forum:D , sounds like you've a ton of experience:cool: . Jump right in and join the fun, we really enjoy sharing information about our cars and experiences with our Trifives:p .
Ketch ya in the forums:D

·
Administrator
9,085 Posts
Welcome to Trifive Geoff

I talked to Geoff and he is super friendly guy, I already bought a front windshield somplete stainless set and a radiator shiled from him.

Welcome again

Otis / trifive:)

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
Welcome, Geoff, great to have such an experience member join this wonderful group! I hope to learn tons from you.

Thanks for joining.

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Welcome! Geoff.....I'm in South Sioux City,Nebraska.....100 miles North of Omaha....Where are you located?I'm always looking for a good media blaster....The guy I use now is about 100 miles away....don't mind the drive too bad but he's getting pretty spendy and the quality of work isn't what it used to be.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Late 55,
I can always use a new customer. I am in the Topeka area, so it would be quite a drive for you. I charge $120 an hour if parts are brought here. Most cars average $500 for exterior and jambs. I did have a guy bring me a pickup from Iowa and I blasted it while he waited. He seemed very happy. I use Baking Soda, which is very good for removing paint and will not damage or remove any metal. No warpage because no heat is generated. It also will not damage chrome, stainless, glass or hard rubber. If you want to discuss anything, call me at 785-817-3939.
Thanks, Geoff

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hi all,
My name is Geoff. I was just informed of this site by trifive. It looks like a fantastic place to hangout.

...and I was brought home from the hospital in it, too!
Hi Geoff !! i know that kind of trip too, but in my dad '55 !! (my present 55)
Welcome to the site !

·
Registered
91 Posts
parts

Welcome Geoff,
Do you happen to have a Jack for a 57.and an oil bath air filter for a 57 283.

Thanks,
Angel

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Geoff,I have relatives in Topeka.....incorporating some blasting into a trip to see the relatives might be a possibility.....I've got a very nice old 37 Ford Coupe that is next up! Take care!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.