Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well let's try this again. Yesterday I posted an introduction and now I don't see it. Not sure if it's a glitch that my post disappeared or what. If I said something wrong would one of the moderators let me know?

Anyways I am a die hard car guy from ND that runs a restoration shop. I don't have any tri-fives at the present but have always liked them and remember several that my dad has had. (He still owns a 56 ragtop).

We have a couple 57's in the shop right now, when I get time I will put up a some photos of them.

Later...

·
Registered
19,595 Posts
WELCOME

:sign0016:tobowtie-trifiveJeff:shakehands: :anim_25:with the 57's... Later, Dave

·
Registered
5,305 Posts
Hello Jeff, :sign0016: to bowtie-trifive :shakehands:

·
Registered
67,783 Posts
:hello: hi jeff and welcome. good to have you here. site had a problem and all posts from that day were lost.

·
Premium Member
3,813 Posts
:wavey: Hi Jeff and welcome to a great trifive family where you will find many friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful folks. Glad you joined us. :shakehands:

·
Registered
Auckland, New Zealand
7,805 Posts
:ciao:Hi there and :sign0016: to bowtie-trifive from New Zealand :n_z: :shakehands:

·
Registered
670 Posts
Hey Jeff,,,Welcome,,, you'll like it here.:sign0016: I have In-laws in Belcourt and prolly headed up next month,,,where you at?:flag6:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.