Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all!

I recently acquired my first Tri Five, a 1956 210 4 door wagon. Pretty fun car with a LS1, 4L60e, A/C, 4 wheel disc brakes and rack & pinion steering. It was completely restored between 2001-2004. My father bought the wagon in 2018 from the man who built the car, I finally convinced him to sell it to me in August. I've enjoyed lurking here and learning more about the Tri Five platform, but figured it is time to say hello.
The clear coat has gone bad since the respray 20 years ago, my wife has been busy picking out colors for the respray and designing the new interior. I'm excited to see where this build takes us!

This was the replacement for my '66 C10 which I sold this summer in search of something more family friendly.

-Cooper

IMG_2247.JPG

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Hi. Cooper, Welcome from fellow 56 owners in LA Lower Alabama. Nice looking 56. Sorry you gave up the beautiful truck, but family comes first.

·
Registered
66,161 Posts
hi Cooper and welcome. good to have you here and nice intro. good looking 56.

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
Congrats on the 56’. It is great to have the wife involved in the hobby with you. If she starts picking out curtains for the wagon, you are in trouble.

·
Registered
7,504 Posts
Hi there and welcome to Tri-five.com from New Zealand

·
Registered
2,734 Posts
Welcome from Brownsville Oregon. Nice ride! Did you take the picture of the wagon in the Brownsville area...it looks very familiar.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks all for the welcome, happy to be here.

Congrats on the 56’. It is great to have the wife involved in the hobby with you. If she starts picking out curtains for the wagon, you are in trouble.
That one gave me a good chuckle! Luckily, no curtains yet.

Hi. Cooper, Welcome from fellow 56 owners in LA Lower Alabama. Nice looking 56. Sorry you gave up the beautiful truck, but family comes first.
I'm sad to move on from the truck, but there was just too much rust to keep moving forward with it. Very happy to have a nice rust free platform now.

Welcome from Brownsville Oregon. Nice ride! Did you take the picture of the wagon in the Brownsville area...it looks very familiar.
Not far away! I live in Eugene, the photo is from out off Lorane HWY.

·
Premium Member
10,727 Posts
Welcome to Tri-Five Cooper. It sounds as though you're ready for some family cruising! Best of luck with your upgrades.

·
Registered
5,011 Posts
Welcome to Tri-Five Forums. Van

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.