Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey all,
finally got a 55 Chevy been wanting one for a long time now. This one is the 3door handyman wagon. I like the lines quite a bit but the 2door post car is my all time favorite.
My car was restored in 1997, It has a 58 263 bored .060, a Muncie M21 a 3.55 geared stock chevy rearend.
Its got some white leather Cadillac seats in it. And some great sounding exhaust.
Looking forward to adding some photos when I can.
I can see already there is a wealth of info and experience to be had on this sited so I'm looking forward to reading it all.
Carcass

·
Premium Member
3,663 Posts
:sign0016:carcass :shakehands:

·
Premium Member
10,927 Posts
Welcome to Tri-Five, and that's a great looking wagon. We're glad to have you here.

·
Registered
5,305 Posts
Hello :sign0016: to bowtie-trifive :shakehands: ...........nice 55 Chevy :tu

·
Registered
270 Posts
Welcome carcass!
Good to see another washington wagon!
Great looking car.
I've had mine since 1974.
Let me know if you need anything.

·
Registered
67,738 Posts
:hello: hi carcass and welcome. good to have you here. congrats and have fun with it. sweet ride. :tu

·
Registered
5,260 Posts
:sign0016: to bowtie-trifive and what a beautiful handy man :anim_25: with it and glad to have you here :flag6::flag6:

:gba:

·
Registered
19,595 Posts
WELCOME

:sign0016:tobowtie-trifivecarcass:shakehands: Have fun with the new long roof... Later, Dave

·
Registered
15,587 Posts
Hello and:sign0016:tobowtie-trifive.Great to have you here and:sign0016:aboard from the Lone Star State.:shakehands: :anim_25: :sign0016:
Big Bob:flag4::bowtieb:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.