Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, been reading the forums here for a while and decided i should sign up and start taking full benefit of all the knowledge you folks have. I attained my car from my Uncle after he passed away years ago. My car is in my Sig. It just got painted 2012 Camaro Yellow about 4 months ago, all Chrome and stainless has been re-done. The front end is just frame at the moment. Im at the point where im ready to purchase everything to finish the project.

List of things to do:
327 motor mods (heads, cam, intake, carb, and headers)

Brakes: Disc Brake kit with lowering spindles (complete set up Danchuk? CPP? Ebay?)

Steering enhacments (idler arm bearings? Power Steering?)

Rear end lowering (Block? Leafs?)

Suspension overhaul. (upper and lower arms are going to powder coat tomorrow) so all new bushings, nuts, and bolts.
Adding a sway bar that was purchased years ago.

I see there is a bunch of brake and spindle kits on CPP and Danchuk but im not sure which is the best, Id like to keep it around 500 - 600 dollars.

The motor is out and on a stand. Edelbrock and Brodix make a nice top end kit that includes everything i need, but there is a huge price difference. Im not looking for huge power, just a smooth running cruiser, maybe 400hp.

If you have any input or suggestions please let me know.

Thanks,

Troy

·
RIP 11/24/2021
68,758 Posts
:hello: hi troy and welcome. good to have you here and nice intro. ........................ hint:pics-1:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
This is all I have in my phone for now. Ill get better pics tonight. Thanks for all the warm welcome guys.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Yellow Muscle car

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Mellowyellow
Welcome from north of you. My son and I have many trips to the LA area parts hunting. Been to CCP and their show room and business is impressive. Any suspension up-grades go by their shop and they will help or answer any questions w/regards the suspension.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.