Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:wavey: Hi all, Grant here from southern Wisconsin... I just purchased my 41 year dream... a 55 two door post car. I am a member of the Stovebolt group, and former Model A Restorer club member. I have a restored 59 Apache 3100 pickup, and a lifted Jeep Wrangler. I love old vehicles! I look forward to "talking" with you all. Grant.

·
Premium Member
3,663 Posts
:sign0016: Grant :wavey:

·
Registered
357 Posts
Hello Grant and welcome to tri 5. I too am a model A guy, have a 31 sw sedan , have been a member of MARC and MAFCA for almost 20 years. Have wanted a tri 5 since junior high. Finally got one a couple of years back. I Have had the car WORKED ON CONSTANTLY since I got it. Replaced entire floor, inner and outer rocker panels, quarter panels, motor, trany, rear end, put power disk brakes on all four corners, chassis was completly diaasembled
rebuilt and powder coated, Body painted tropical turquoise/pearl white. IT seems this has turned into a life time project. Good luck with your's.

JIM, 56 BELAIR 2DR SEDAN

·
Premium Member
1,916 Posts
Hi Grant and welcome to bowtie-trifive. I have a 59 Apache, absolutely love it. Sounds like we both like the same things

·
Premium Member
1,401 Posts
Grant , you joined a great group of people on this site. We'll want to see pictures.

68,758 Posts
:hello: hi grant vand welcome. good to have you here. congrats and have fun with that 55..................................;amin_111;

·
Registered
19,595 Posts
WELCOME

:sign0016:tobowtie-trifiveGrant:wavey: Glad you found us... Later, Dave

·
Premium Member
11,903 Posts
Welcome to TriFive Grant! I'm originally from a Wisconsin town named Menomonie. Seems strange to see the likeness to your town. Menomonie is up near Eau Claire! Bet you have some white outside right now.:)

Don

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.