Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say Hello! It's been 40 years since I have owned a Tri5 Chevy.
I had a 56 Belair when I was 17.
At 18 my Father bought me a 65 Corvette and I never looked back. Still have Corvettes but my Love of Tri 5s has resurfaced. Now that I'm retired, I have time for a new toy.
I just purchased a 57-210post from Illinois. I'm waiting delivery any day now.
I'm sure I will be getting involved in many sections of your Forum.
Rick

·
Premium Member
3,663 Posts
:sign0016:Rick :wavey:

68,758 Posts
:hello: hi rick and welcome. good to have you here and nice intro. a few years ago when i retired, the wife said get a hobby and thats when i got mine too (i think she's sorry she said that). congrats and have fun with that 57. :five: ............you won't be getting alot of sleep til its in your hands. thats the way it was for me.

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Hi Rick, Welcome from North Carolina and congrulations on your new ride. Couldn't have gotten a sharper car, they are timeless. Charles :wavey:

·
Registered
19,595 Posts
WELCOME

:sign0016:to trifive Rick:shakehands: :anim_25:with the new toy... Later, Dave

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks for the Great Welcome!
It's a turn key 57-210 post car. Torquoise with a White roof.
Complete new suspension front & rear, power disc brakes, 66 small sbc with an Edelbrock manifold and Edelbrock 600 cfm carb, 350 turbo, B&M shifter, All new chrome front and rear, new 15" Cragars with New rubber and the list goes on.
I'm going to dress it out with dual quads like the 245 HP cars.
I hope to be as active here as I have been on the Corvette Forum for the last 10 years.
I'm sure I will be asking alot of questions. Hope you don't mind. I'm sure this Forum has a wealth of knowledge and info on Tri Fives. I will be picking your brains.:stupido:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.