Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just happened to find this site so i come by to say HI!!! I am a proud owner of 3 57 Chevys. One is a 1957 Chevy 2dr sedan that unfortunately is undriveable since it needs restored & is missing most of the front end. I also own a 57 Chevy 3200 pickup wich also needs some work to be done & next weekend I will have my newest pride & joy a 57 Chevy 4 door Bel Air. Car is all complete, just need to see if I can get the original 6cyl running otherwise it comes with a 305 & a 700R4 that will be swapped into it.

I'm excited to look around this forum as I'm sure there's tons of useful information for me to use. I know I'll have tons of questions as this will be my first classic car I'm rebuilding. So I'm looking forward to talking to some of you.

Later, Cory

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
mokicruz said:
Hey dude . Belair 4 door sports coupe or sedan? I would Like to see a sedan with all the Stainless.
It's a sedan & all the stainless is in really good shape. I go get the car next weekend, then I'll post some pictures of the car.

·
Registered
146 Posts
I have a Sedan to but the Stainless hasn't Been mounted to the doors they came off of a 210. I have the stainless and some peices need a little work. Be Great to see the Pics.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.