Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. Great site.
Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Horst Urbaniak and I live in Vancouver BC. I cut my teeth on a 57 2 dr htd when I was 15, and today, some 20 or is it 30? or is it 40? years( Who is Counting--I dont feel a day over 19) later the passion is as strong as the first time I laid eyes on the 57.
During this time, I have built over 20 Tri 5's for myself, and the same number for our customers. I belong to CCI and Bowties chevy club in Orlando, the Fifty567club in British Columbia and Alberta.
This passion turned into a full time parts business 15 years ago. My wife and I ( She knows as much about these cars as I do) run our business, Classic Bowtie Connection out of our shop located on some acearage just outside of Vancouver.
We buy and sell, cars, used parts, reproduction parts and NOS parts for the 55-72 GM line of cars and trucks. Our specialty is in the tri5 chevy market. We always have 3 to 4 Tri 5 chevys for sale, anything from a project to a turn key restored car. Check out our website at www.classicbowtie.com. If we can help with anything whether it be for your stock or modified restoration, just give us a holler. Free technical help always available.:)

·
Administrator
9,085 Posts
Welcome to Trifive

If you have some parts or cars for sale please list them in our new classifieds section with photo's

JUst click on the classifieds link at the top of our forum.

Otis

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.