Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well my wife and I took the plunge and bought a decent 57 Chevy 210 a few weeks ago. This is our first 57 and we are enjoying it. I also have a 69 Camaro and a 69 Chevy C10.

We got the 57 from a fellow in San Diego. He did quite a bit to it while using it as a daily driver. It's sporting a 415 HP crate motor with a Turbo 350 tranny and a 2500 stall. The inside was redone two years ago and still looks great. It also has power steering with a Ididit chrome tilt column. Front disc brakes were added along with 2" dropped spindles. It all rides on 15"X8" rims with P235/60-15 tires.

I'll get some photos up as soon as I can. I got a small picture of it as my avatar for the time being. In the mean time I've been scouring this site for information and ideas on what to do to our new toy.

Thanks for looking

Steve

·
Registered
19,595 Posts
WELCOME

:sign0016: TO bowtie-trifive Steve:shakehands: Time to enjoy the toy... Later, Dave

·
Registered
261 Posts
:sign0016: to bowtie-trifive Steve. This is a great site :tu all you have to do is take advantage of it! Brian :bowtieb:

68,758 Posts
:hello: hi steve and welcome. good to have you here and nice intro. congrats and have fun with that 57.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.