Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, My name is Ron and I am 27 years old. I just recently aquired a 1956 4 door wagon that I plan on restomodding and am glad I came across your site. I served in the U.S. Air Force for 4 years and when I got out I started my own automotive repair shop which has worked really well for me but I am wanting to get into the restorations of older cars. I currently have the 56 wagon, a 72 Nova, a 64 Ford Fairlane 500, and a 1950 Ford Club Coupe. My father passed away in April of this year (1 week shy of his 56th birthday and a month and a half before my wedding) and I plan on building the 56 up in memory of him. I really look forward to getting to know you all and long live TriFive. RON

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Ron,
Building the '56 will be an awesome tribute to your Dad. You will like it here. There are a lot of great people with great information to share. Sorry for the loss of your father and congrats on the new marriage....you both will have a blast crusin' the wagon when your able. Post some pictures of all your cars when you can. Happy Holidays!!!!!

Tom

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Welcome Ron; Sorry to hear about your Dad, I lost mine in 2000,so I know how you feel. Building a '56 in his honor is a very fitting tribute to him. I currently have an all original, unrestored '55 BelAir 2dr sedan I plan to restore. Every time I drive it I think of all the good times my Dad and I had when I was younger with the '55 he bought when I was only 8. Lot of great guys here that love to share their experiences with Trifives, so jump on in and join the fun. If you have any pictures of your projects (especially the '56) please post them.:cool:

·
Registered
138 Posts
Welcome Ron,
I'm also sorry to hear about losing your dad, I think that's a great tribute to him to build the 56 in his memory. We are all here to help however we can.

Sincerely,
Dave Twin Blown 57:D

·
Administrator
49,633 Posts
Welcome to the site Ron. Sorry to hear of your dads passing. The tribute will be very special after you get finished. I think my dad would be happy with the build of my 57.
Terry

·
Registered
161 Posts
Hi Ron sorry to hear the loss of your dad I think that is really great that you are building the 56' in his memory I know he is smiling down on you congrats on your marriage also on that note welcome to trifive could'nt be with a better bunch of people than here Sal

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.