Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
first and foremost , it is nice to be here shearing the love and knowledge of American classic cars with you all. secondly i am a first time classic owner,truth be told this is only the second car i have ever had in my life, i have always loved em but just now have i been fortunate enough to own one. check her out :)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
10,125 Posts
Hello from Oregon!!!

Mat Brown Door mat Font Rectangle

·
Registered
27,726 Posts
Welcome

:bowtieb:

·
Registered
5,305 Posts
:sign0016: :shakehands:

·
Registered
5,013 Posts
Welcome

:sign0016: to bowtie-trifive. Van :shakehands::gba:

·
Premium Member
2,284 Posts
first and foremost , it is nice to be here shearing the love and knowledge of American classic cars with you all. secondly i am a first time classic owner,truth be told this is only the second car i have ever had in my life, i have always loved em but just now have i been fortunate enough to own one. check her out :)
That is an awesome looking 56 Bel air 4 door sedan. :sign0016::sign0016::sign0016: aboard the USS bowtie-trifive looking forward to reading about your project, and remember :pics-1: again :sign0016:

·
Registered
68,429 Posts
:sign0016: hi, good to have you here. good looking 56 too. :tu

·
Registered
19,595 Posts
WELCOME

:sign0016:tobowtie-trifivefrom another 56 owner :five: Nice looking 56 thanks for sharing... Later, Dave

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Welcome to the family! We have a member here we call "Pops". He's our resident encyclopedia and is our pop. He litterally knows anything tri-five. We never know how old he is but considering his background, and knowledge, we guess 90-95 yrs. old(??) haha. This is a great site and again, welcome. Great '56 you have there.
Dennis Bubp

·
Premium Member
2,067 Posts
Hi and :sign0016: to bowtie-trifive from Dundee Michigan. :shakehands: :flag6:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.