Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have several reasons for loving my 55, one because I was born in 1955 but mostly because what I remember from my teen years was that the TriFives ruled. Since my teen years I dreamed of having a Pro Street 55, that is no longer a dream. I first purchased my 55 in 1990 and since have replaced everything including the bumpers. In it's current form the car has a Strange 9 inch axle housing(narrowed) Strange billet aluminum carrier, Eaton Detroit Locker big bearings and 35 spline, Mosier 2.73 steel axles, Richmond ring and pinion(4.56), Chassis Engineering narrowed frame section, Chassis Engineering four link, QA1 coil adjustable shocks and springs, Chassis Engineering track locater system, WELD billet FLAMED directional wheels(15 x 12), Mickey Thompson Sportsman PRO Tires(29x18.5-15) and Wilwood Forged Dynalite Calipers and rortors(11.5). The transmission is the one and only T10 rockcrusher with a Hurst Pro Shifter. The clutch is a Hayes 11 inch centrifugal pressure plate and disc. Had to beef up the clutch linkage for this setup. The engine is a 1978 Camaro Z-28 350 four bolt main block with a Patterson/Martin steel crank, Bill Miller aluminum forged rods and pistons and a whole lot more. I will continue later, right now I have to get back to work.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.