Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just wanted to say hi to all the Chevy lovers iam working on a 57 be lair 2 door sedan with a 301 smallblock

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
Welcome! Where ya from? What "stage" of work are you in? Have any photos? So many questions! :)

·
Registered
302 Posts
Welcome. Love the 301's. I have a 327 block, 283 crank and some 2210 TRW's waiting to go together!! Lets see some photos!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
reply from 57 ted

1957chevy said:
Welcome! Where ya from? What "stage" of work are you in? Have any photos? So many questions! :)
hi mike thanks for the welcome putting in floor pans now had to replace a few. put the front seat in temp so i can drive it up and down the drive wanted to get it out this fall owell next year

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
57 ted

56nomad said:
Welcome. Love the 301's. I have a 327 block, 283 crank and some 2210 TRW's waiting to go together!! Lets see some photos!
would love to iam computer eliterate it will take me awhile i bought the motor off a friend he had it converted to 4 bolt mains had a tunnel ram took that off didnt want to do any cutting

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
Ted, I've had my 57 in the "almost ready to take out of the garage" stage for a while now, but I always run into some kind of problem. I'm new to this stuff so what might seem simple to some is not so easy for me...I hope to get it out of the garage in the next month. I'd like to take it around the block at least before the 4th of July. We'll see!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Welcome Brother '57

Hello Ted and welcome from SYRACUSE, NY....hope to share pics with you as I have a 210 2 door Hardtop as well that is going through a make-over (engine, paint,chrome and some interior). This board site will definately help you along!!:)

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
chevman57 said:
Ted click on the http list on the lower part of my post to see my stage of the rebuild,Terry
looks greaT TERRY i see u have a post too the floors look good

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
1957chevy said:
Ted, I've had my 57 in the "almost ready to take out of the garage" stage for a while now, but I always run into some kind of problem. I'm new to this stuff so what might seem simple to some is not so easy for me...I hope to get it out of the garage in the next month. I'd like to take it around the block at least before the 4th of July. We'll see!
hey mike wish i can take mine out this summer besides the driveway

·
Administrator
49,366 Posts
Ted my dad told me i should have found a hdtp when i bought mine in 1978. But i really like the post cars the best. I really think my love affair started from 2 places. My dad had a pic of his 1955 post car and then Popular Hot Roddings Project X 1957 totally sealed my love affair with the tri-fives.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.