Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I keep getting a notice that I have never posted on this site. so hopefully, this notice will be removed.
I own a '57 Belair, 2 dr hdtp, Inca Silver, 350/350, Muncie 4 spd, Ididit column, heater delete, AR thruster D series, and the best part I use it as
a tow vehicle for a '57 Harley Hummer.
Cares

·
Senior Member 4 Gold Stars
4,460 Posts
Hey! Good to see you post. Lots of forum programs have that notice built in. Not much can be done about it I don't think. Sounds like a killer combo you have. Welcome.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
the '57 Harley Hummer is a ST165 cc (5.5hp) 3 spd, top speed 40-45 mph, it is 1 of 38 know to be registered. There may be more in machine sheds and barns but not many of these around. It is all restored to original but the paint (bright silver to match the '57 Chevy) and the decal is a '55 Hummer.
It is a good conversation piece and at shows everyone has a story about their Hummer.
I'm looking for another Hummer to restore to a red color. The year doesn't matter. I plan on towing it behind my '32 Coupe.
have a good day.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Welcome Cares

HI, hope everything is well with you and your '57 chevy including the Harley. Looking for a Harley Sportster XLCH myself. My father used to race one (flat track) I have a Honda-Davidson for now...LOL:cool: Take Care and hope to see your pictures soon...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.