Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hello there i have seen this web site got some helpful tech help just wont to say thanks to all that post helpful tech stuff. maybe i mite be helpful too . i am building a 55 210 post 2dr for my dad so we can have fun together:wavey:

·
Premium Member
1,798 Posts
Great!

Sounds like it will be fun, enjoy the special time with your dad. Nothing makes a dad happier than having a common interest with his son and working on it together! When you get a chance, post some pictures of the car and you guys. We love pics! :wavey:

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
thanks for the warm welcome there are some pic's in my garage for now but i need to download my cam to computer yes doing stuff with dad is fun got to do it wall i can he is not going to be around forever as much as i wont him to .don't know what i would do with out him he showed me how to put together my first motor at 14 year's old now i am 36 and hold three ase cert's took car audio as a trad did it for 7 year's so hopefully i can help someone here like all of you help me

·
Registered
19,595 Posts
WELCOME

Welcome to trifive... Sounds like a fun project... Later, Dave

·
Registered
68,433 Posts
:hello: hi 55210nv and welcome. good to have you here. great that you want to do that for your dad. :party0031:.......... :stupido2: can i adopt you? :winking0070:

·
Official Trifive Sponsor
125 Posts
That would be a great fathers day gift if it was ready today. :party0031:
:sign0016: and hope all goes well for yall.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.