Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to this forum. I just started to work on my first 55. I have wanted this car since i was 6. I have been collecting parts and started to working on it last month. This is not a show car but something I just want to have fun in. Thanks Gerard

·
Registered
19,595 Posts
WELCOME

:sign0016:to trifivr Gerard:wavey: :anim_25:with the 55...Later, Dave

·
Premium Member
1,798 Posts
:sign0016: to TriFive Gerard! Must be exciting to finally get your '55. Not all members on this site have "show car" quality TriFives, many of us have "Drivers", cars that we just enjoy working on and driving. As you work on your car, remember that this is a friendly site loaded with TriFive experts who are very willing to share their knowledge. Have Fun!! :)

·
Premium Member
1,328 Posts
Gerard, I fell in love with 55's when I was in high school. It wasn't until I was almost 50 that I finally got my hands on one. Even in the "before" state when it was just sitting there with broken glass and a rusty floor, I couldn't help smiling when I looked at it. I can't imagine how many times I said "I can't believe I have a 55".

Congratulations on getting yours! I hope you feel it was worth the wait!!

Jay

·
Registered
4,984 Posts
Same here Gerard, i felt the same way when i got mine a couple months ago. Welcome to the site, and if you have half the fun i am having with mine ,i know you will be very happy with it.

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
:sign0016: to Trifive.com. Good luck with the '55. Don't be shy to ask any questions. Members here are more then happy to help you in anyway they can.

·
Registered
66,282 Posts
:hello: hi gerard and welcome. good to have you here.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.