Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:wavey: Enjoyed A Nice Fall Ride in Our 57 Chevy Bel Air Hard Top Yesterday In SouthEast Tennessee. Hope You are All Enjoying Your Tri Five Cars as Well.

68,758 Posts
:hello: hi ya and welcome. good to have you here. have had great weather here in virginia too.

·
Registered
4,141 Posts
Welcome aboard!!:sign0016:

Haven't been able to do anything but look at mine. Sure glad you're enjoying yours.

Glad you found us:D

·
Registered
280 Posts
Cruisin'in Tennessee

Hello and welcome. Coming from a guy that lives quite a ways North of you, I am very envious when people can say they were out cruisin' in their tri- five in mid November. Up here most of the cars have been put to bed in their winter pyjama,s and we are already bitchin' about the snow!
I had the pleasure of passing through parts of Tennessee a couple of years back and I still say ,it,s one of the most beautiful states I,ve been through,still remember all the wild flowers growing in the ditches, and those Smoky Mountains? WOW!

·
Registered
845 Posts
:wavey: Enjoyed A Nice Fall Ride in Our 57 Chevy Bel Air Hard Top Yesterday In SouthEast Tennessee. Hope You are All Enjoying Your Tri Five Cars as Well.
:tee:Welcome to the site. Enjoy that FiveSeven, it won't be long before it snows!:moddhappychevelle22

·
Registered
19,595 Posts
WELCOME

:sign0016: to bowtie-trifive LBs Girl:shakehands: Glad you found us... Later, Dave

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.