Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, This is my first ever forum. I found this site just searching for parts and info for my 56.
My name is Leo and I live on the central queensland coast of Australia. My classic is a Red and white 56 4 door hardtop sedan. It runs an original looking 283 and CI powerglide. I suspect the original 265 expired many years ago
I have already done a lot of work on the car and enjoy using it most week ends.
I got my first classic chev in 1985. This was an Aussie delivered 56 4 door sedan. This was running a 350 th 350 and was my everday family car. I owned that car for 14 years.

·
Registered
19,595 Posts
WELCOME

:sign0016: to bowtie-trifive Leo from another 56 owner:shakehands: Later, Dave

68,758 Posts
:hello: hi leo and welcome. good to have you here and nice intro. .......................hint:;amin_111;

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:hello: hi leo and welcome. good to have you here and nice intro. .......................hint:;amin_111;
Thanks, Im still learning. I tried to upload a pic and it failed. Will try again later
bowtie-trifive

·
Registered
4,141 Posts
Welcome aboard!!:sign0016:

Sounds like a nice 56 you have there.

Glad you found us:D

·
Registered
448 Posts
G,day Leo and welcome from another Aussie :tu

·
Registered
69 Posts
HELLO !!

:sign0016: welcome aboard ozy. You'll love this forum.
I sure would like to visit your country. Bet it's very interesting.

Brad

·
Registered
845 Posts
Hi, This is my first ever forum. I found this site just searching for parts and info for my 56.
My name is Leo and I live on the central queensland coast of Australia. My classic is a Red and white 56 4 door hardtop sedan. It runs an original looking 283 and CI powerglide. I suspect the original 265 expired many years ago
I have already done a lot of work on the car and enjoy using it most week ends.
I got my first classic chev in 1985. This was an Aussie delivered 56 4 door sedan. This was running a 350 th 350 and was my everday family car. I owned that car for 14 years.
:tee:

Welcome to the site Leo........:trytofly:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.