Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just found out about tri5 from the LS1 page.
My 57 sedan delivery is undergoing some serios changes.
I pulled the 400 small block 400 trans to put in a LS1 and auto, then decided to install the Fatman front frame stub, R&P steering, coil overs, wilwood disc. As long as I'm at it might as well put in the narrowed 9" rear +disc brake , tub the rear, put in Vintage air, Rain gear wipes Dakota Dig dash and rewire it with Painless.
Damn thats a lot of work !!!!
Anyway I missed a few deadlines and have been down 6 months to date. Butt I have everything and I WILL drive before the summer is gone
BTW all the take offs need a good home - central FL area
kickstart

Attachments

·
Registered
302 Posts
Hey kickstart. Welcome. Nice car! I am in Orlando. Let me know what "leftovers" you have. Sounds like your car will be really cool when finished. Thanks

·
Administrator
49,379 Posts
Kickstart, welcome to the site. Your car rebuild sounds like it`s gone like mine, one thing led to another, to another and so on until the wallet screamed stop, Terry.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
57 parts

56nomad said:
Hey kickstart. Welcome. Nice car! I am in Orlando. Let me know what "leftovers" you have. Sounds like your car will be really cool when finished. Thanks
complete front frame section -disc brakes-coils - 605 PS and linkage
everytjing from hub to hub and frame cut off just @ fire wall.
Complete rear end drum to drum - e brake set up, all the way to the handle.
drivr shaft, elect wiper motor, fresh air ducts over front fenders, muncie 4 speed w/bell housing & corvette shifter,heater box ,station wagon gas tank and more that I cant think of right now
pictures of project here - my garage out back
http://westolivecustom.com/57chevy_proj.htm

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.