Pic 1&3 shows clearance after tweaking, pic 2 is the dent i had to make on tube 3, pic 4 is the hedmann number. The drivers side DIDNT fit, i had to take an angle grinder with a large disc and skim along the tube side of the flange. I cut from the underside 99% of the way through leaving a thin connection at the top of every tube then flexed the flange in taking up the space made by the thicker cutting disc. I did it twice but once would have been just enough. Welded it and drank some beer!! Reply if you have questions.
A forum community dedicated to 1955, 1956, and 1957 Chevy owners and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about restoration, engine swaps, reviews, performance, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, maintenance, and more! Open to all models including Belair, 210, 150, Sedans, and Nomads.