Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got a couple thing's for the guy's who may be stuck on some decision's, contemplating paint scheme's, or just having trouble envisioning the future. These are mainly 55 2 door's, go figure I own one huh? But anyway, I'll try to get some other's done like the 4 door's and the 56's, and some wagon's etc. Just be patient with me on the upcoming drawing's. The 57 driver does have the head missing, you can put one in...LOL.
But have fun with these, I hope they may help break the creative block on someone's classic. These are unfinished drawing's, I left them that way so that changes may be made easier.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
Maybe you could do one for me with, say, a 30 year old female with...well, you get the picture (no pun intended)
Real nice job, and I like the 'application' that you suggest. :)

BTW I've always liked your "signature," it reminds me of my homeroom teacher, Mr. Wolk, in Minneapolis, Washburn H.S. in 1971 (I think) who used to say "Change is the only constant" -- I'm pretty sure he was quoting someone more famous, but he's the one I remember saying it!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you for the complement's guy's. I've been drawing for many year's but seem to have more and more trouble with it since the arthritis seem's to be taking ahold. No complaint's though.

Believe it or not 1957Chevy the signature is the shop motto. We come up with some very wierd ideas if left to our own devices. But folk's seem to like it that way.

·
Administrator
49,379 Posts
I usually have a pretty good idea of how i want something to look until i get into it and then i see something i like better. Guess thats why the 57 isn`t finished yet, but it`s getting closer.
Terry

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank's guy's. Here's a couple that aren't really anything to do with our classic's but they are finished, just to give you an idea of what it look's like when I do get 'em done. LOL

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts