1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Will: your car looks great, I don't know why you haven't had any bids on it.
I'm not in the market for a '55 right now as I currently have a daily driver/project that I have to complete before wifey will let me get another one. Just hang in there I feel you will probably get some bids.

·
Registered
5,052 Posts
Hi Will

I think its a beautiful car you have, its a lot of information in the ad thats good, but what if you put in some more pictures maybe of the engine and under the car?

Why not try.

Good Luck.

:)

Owe

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
There is motor and under car pics...Well atleast I can see them when viewing my ebay listing...Can anyone else see them?????

·
Banned
46 Posts
car looks great...as an ebay expert....id say
a) somoene will snipe the car for the starting bid last minute
b) may be on the high side for a post car
just my 2 cents

·
Banned
46 Posts
after looking at the pictures again...and reading the description....it will be sniped last minute im almost certain. pictures look great but you need the zoom feature for the close ups

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
Smart bidders wait until the last minute to bid. No sense in driving the bids up long before the end. Be patient, someone will bid in the last minute of the auction.

·
Administrator
49,349 Posts
In my opinion i always wait till the last minute to bidon anything, why bid early and make it go up higher in price. Secondly when you start the price up in that range it whittles down the number of people who can even think about bidding on it.
Terry

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks guys for the replies. In hind sight I should have started the auction @ 17k and set the reserve at 25k. I think the bidding would have started already then. Maybe someone will bid before the last few minutes and raise the final price, but if that dosen't happen 25k would still be a good deal.

Again Thanks for the support,

Will

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
Good luck to you, let us know what you get for it. We like to keep an eye on the value of our cars.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
The high bidder now @ 25300.00 said he put 27500.00 as his high bid so I guess I'll just sit back and watch...After I sell my 55 I can start back on my 57 pro street project.

Will

1 - 17 of 17 Posts