Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
9,085 Posts
Mike

I really liked those photo's and the article, I saw this info on the History channel a while back.

I saw a lot of different aircraft during my service years, I saw one F4 Phantom ( Spelling ? ) shot down while it was supporting use in nam, the F4's were really great aircraft, I did not see a parachute so I really felt bad for the Pilot and his Family.

MY favorite aircraft is the A10, Did any of you guys see the movie Flight of the Intruder, it was a great movie, If you have not seen it I highly recommend it.

Otis:)

·
Administrator
1,297 Posts
Hi Mike
Awesome photos , that B2 gets your heart pounding :D I need one to get back and forth to the shop :eek: Whats the fuel mileage :confused: Maybe I would just run it once or twice a week .:cool:

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
That was cool. The history channel today had info on edwards afb and breaking the sound barrier. I was glued for 2 hours.

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
I had to pick one and make it my desktop pic -- it was hard choosing, but I finally picked one. :)

·
Administrator
49,658 Posts
Mike can you believe that i used to work for an aerospace manufacturer that built parts for the stealth bomber when it first came into being? You had to have security clearance and a back ground check before they`d even let you work on the parts for it. Terry.

·
Senior Member 4 Gold Stars
4,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Alright....all you Blue Angel fans and fanatics...
ya gotta appreciate the skills of these guys flying Russian designed aircraft....
Take a Good Look at the two following pics........Then ask......

"How Close is Close...??"
(or "If you're gonna fly, you're gonna die".)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts