Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is one of the bigger project updates we wait for. My car finally made it to its first show and got to sit with over 170 other trifives...pretty cool. (I forgot my camera at the house so I used my cell). She wasn't the prettiest but she wasn't ugly either.....

whistle whistle...she's looking hot. It needs alot of paint work since the painter stunk but it is a big jump from where I was. This next pic I think the car was posing....

nice.......
Here are my pics of all us trifivers parked in the Walmart lined up.....

Sorry, my cell isn't the greatest camera. Had a great time.
Josh

·
Registered
845 Posts
:elefant::trytofly:"She looks lovely" You've done a great job!:vroam:

·
Premium Member
3,663 Posts
Wow,it looks gr8 !

68,758 Posts
you have done a great job on your 57 and it looks great josh. glad your out and enjoying all your hard work. :five:

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks guys, it's a good 20 footer and I have alot more to do. Interior is not finished and al the chrome needs done as well as the stainless. I got to put some miles on her and found some things that needs work. Thanks for the compliments.
Josh

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
LOOKS AWSOME !!!! Love the stance with the new wheels and tires, they look great against that blue. Nice to see it out of your garage too....

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Josh it looks great! At first I didn't care for the wheels but after a few minutes I changed my mind, I like the wheels, the stance, the color. Heck I would love to have it sittin in my garage. Good job!

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Josh..... thats one long road from when you started to the show..... All I can say is wow.... you have put some serious hours in. It looks great. Makes it all worth it.

I'm only months and months behind you :D

Thanks for sharing the pics

Gil

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Josh it looks great! At first I didn't care for the wheels but after a few minutes I changed my mind, I like the wheels, the stance, the color. Heck I would love to have it sittin in my garage. Good job!
Thanks, I was going for a particular look and the wheels really helped. Wish I could get wider ones in the back.

Thanks for all the thumbs up. Still have a long road to travel but one of the big steps is done.
Josh

·
Registered
6,486 Posts
Josh,
It all came together really nice. Like the color, the wheels, the seats, It all looks good.
Jim

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks again....I found someone locally to do my interior so I need to get the arm rest fabricated and finish some things on my console. I could use a pattern for the rear shelf above the rear seats (package tray) if anyone can find the time to cut one out for me. Something like a big sheet of paper that can be folded and mailed to me?
Josh

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
:congrats: Josh she looks great. :tu There is nothing ugly about her. Glad you are out enjoying her now.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts