Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, am here to try and build knowledge before I begin my 57 build. My background is sports bikes but am wrong side of 50 so getting back into cars as eventually my reflexes will stop me riding how I usually do lol. Hopefully can contribute from an Australian perspective. Hope all are well and smiling! Daz

·
Premium Member
Chattanooga TN
5,707 Posts
Hello and welcome to trifive.com.

Reactions: Daz 69

·
Registered
Auckland, New Zealand.
8,019 Posts
Hi there and welcome to Tri-five.com from across the pond

·
Registered
245 Posts
Welcome, from northern Alabama. I’m in just about the situation as you. Although I’ve gone from 2 wheels to 3 in 2013, I’ve been thinking of retiring from riding altogether. My wife has lost interest in riding, and my body is telling me that after 52 years of riding….the time to hang up the helmet is getting close. I’ll keep my 1964 Harley pan head that I’m trying to bring back to life, and maybe kick it around to an occasional car show or cruise in, but the long distance riding is slowly coming to an end.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Welcome, from northern Alabama. I’m in just about the situation as you. Although I’ve gone from 2 wheels to 3 in 2013, I’ve been thinking of retiring from riding altogether. My wife has lost interest in riding, and my body is telling me that after 52 years of riding….the time to hang up the helmet is getting close. I’ll keep my 1964 Harley pan head that I’m trying to bring back to life, and maybe kick it around to an occasional car show or cruise in, but the long distance riding is slowly coming to an end.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don’t know if we ever completely leave the life but definitely slow down. And for the way I ride this defeats the purpose.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.