Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I know you have been having a devil of a time with all the behind the scenes of this site lately... Ya have been doing a good job keeping us together.I sign on at least 2 times a day just to get my fix......I don't know if you know it or not the instant e mail option is not working. It is not a life or death item for you to deal with but could you look at it "sometime" when you ain't busy ?? Thanks,,, Keep up the excellent work you do............Doug. :congrats::congrats::congrats::anim_25:

·
Premium Member
3,598 Posts
Not saying it always works for everyone, but I got two emails yesterday. Seems to be working good for me, just saying.
Hey, I know you have been having a devil of a time with all the behind the scenes of this site lately... Ya have been doing a good job keeping us together.I sign on at least 2 times a day just to get my fix......I don't know if you know it or not the instant e mail option is not working. It is not a life or death item for you to deal with but could you look at it "sometime" when you ain't busy ?? Thanks,,, Keep up the excellent work you do............Doug. :congrats::congrats::congrats::anim_25:

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Make sure your email on bowtie-trifive is enabled. I think you have to physically select it.

·
Premium Member
15,888 Posts
Mine have been working only intermittently for quite some time, Mostly not. BUT, When the site was hacked and before it was fixed they worked great. They have not worked since the server was fixed. :dontknow:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts