Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I know you have been having a devil of a time with all the behind the scenes of this site lately... Ya have been doing a good job keeping us together.I sign on at least 2 times a day just to get my fix......I don't know if you know it or not the instant e mail option is not working. It is not a life or death item for you to deal with but could you look at it "sometime" when you ain't busy ?? Thanks,,, Keep up the excellent work you do............Doug. :congrats::congrats::congrats::anim_25:

·
Premium Member
3,598 Posts
Not saying it always works for everyone, but I got two emails yesterday. Seems to be working good for me, just saying.
Hey, I know you have been having a devil of a time with all the behind the scenes of this site lately... Ya have been doing a good job keeping us together.I sign on at least 2 times a day just to get my fix......I don't know if you know it or not the instant e mail option is not working. It is not a life or death item for you to deal with but could you look at it "sometime" when you ain't busy ?? Thanks,,, Keep up the excellent work you do............Doug. :congrats::congrats::congrats::anim_25:

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Make sure your email on bowtie-trifive is enabled. I think you have to physically select it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.