Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
If I give you like another $10.00, will you deliver to OKLAHOMA? HeHE. Just funnin' with ya

·
Premium Member
3,663 Posts
The check is in the mail:sign0020::sign0020:

·
Premium Member
5,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You can have it! Too rich for my blood! :sign0020::sign0020::sign0020::sign0020::sign0020:

·
KINGS X 56 = R.I.P. August 31, 2014Senior Member 2
2,885 Posts
Too bad I sent him a private message long before this thread started so it's mine....not really.
I warned him, he was giving it away so I guess that makes me 1st in line for it.

KINGS X 56

·
Registered
495 Posts
I offered him 110.00 and he called Mpbelair and told him the deal was off! LOL
Yea, I'm devastated. Hey, you never know.

This is a true story, you know-like once upon a time or this ain't no s***.

In the 70s, LA area (and I don't mean Lower Alabama) I was looking for a Vette in the "Recycler", a classifieds paper. I see a 58 Vette listed for $650.00 and decided to call and make sure it was probably $3650 which was average at the time. Same morning that the paper came out. Woman answers and says 'if you're calling about the Corvette, it's sold'. Since I was nosey I asked how much she sold it for. She say $650. I said you're kidding and asked her what was wrong with it-had to be somethin major for that money. She said "nothing, I'm divorcing my rotten *&(*^%(*&* husband and selling his stuff". You can't make this up.:eek: ps. I was sick

1 - 15 of 15 Posts