Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello; I new here, thought I was registered in the past. Computer crashed and well, I'll never know if I was right or my memory is failing me.
I'm a daily attendee of ChevyTalk and Bob Fords list.
Looking forward to the happenings of this site.
Can anyone say how this site is different or the same for them as compared to the other two?
Just wondering.

Later; I'm gonna have a look around now. Sort of like a shop tour.

John H.

·
Senior Member 4 Gold Stars
4,460 Posts
Just less restrictive here. Someone says 'I need" and you have one? just say 'I got one" pm me. Got something for sale? list it in the free classifieds. Got pictures and want them online to share with others? put them in the albums. It's free too.
As the founder says, the only thing required of it's members is to help others and have fun.

So, Welcome and I hope you enjoy.

However, we aren't trying to compete with anyone. This site is just another option in the big scheme of things. Also, if someone bad mouths another site, it can be expected to be deleted. My Daddy always said if you can't say something nice, don't say anything.

·
Registered
146 Posts
I found this site after buying my 57.

I pulled up a chair and these nice folks haven't run me off yet, so I guess I'll stay awhile.

·
Administrator
9,085 Posts
Well we have a pretty strick set of rules and you followed them ,

Here they are so everyone knows our rules.

Governing Rules

( Be happy and help each other )

As far as chevytalk and bob fords list etc, we wish them all well, we don't try to compete with anyone we just go along our little way, matter of fact Bob Ford was nice enough to ad us to his recent mailing list.

Otis / Trifive

·
Registered
3,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
"matter of fact Bob Ford was nice enough to ad us to his recent mailing list."

That's how I got here.:)

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Hi John.....I'm new around here also but am sure impressed with how friendly the folks seem to be compared to a couple of other Chevy sites I've checked out.I participate very actively on a couple of Hotrod sites but untill now,haven't really found a Tri-5 site that I felt comfortable with.Hope to continue to learn as well as help out when I can!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.